Mbombela Stadium, South Africa
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -25.461651, 30.929186.
Mbombela Stadium is a multi-purpose sports facility and a large venue, located at 1 Bafana Bafana Road, Mataffin, Mbombela, the capital of the Mpumalanga province in South Africa. Mbombela Stadium mostly hosts rugby and soccer matches. It is situated close to Kruger National Park, about 5 kilometers west of the city center, and has a capacity of 40,929-seats. The stadium was designed by R&L Architects, opened to the public on 15 October 2009. It hosted 2010 FIFA World Cup and the 2013 African Cup of Nations. It is also the home ground of The Pumas (Currie Cup) since 2010.
Where is Mbombela Stadium, South Africa on Map?
Road map of Mbombela Stadium, South Africa shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mbombela Stadium, South Africa
Mbombela Stadium, South Africa Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mbombela Stadium, South Africa is -25.461651, and the longitude is 30.929186. Mbombela Stadium, South Africa is located at South Africa country in the Stadiums place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 27' 41.9436'' S and 30° 55' 45.0696'' E.
|DMS Lat||25° 27' 41.9436'' S|
|DMS Long||30° 55' 45.0696'' E|
Coordinates of Mbombela Stadium, South Africa is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Stadiums in South Africa
Also check out these related Stadiums.
- FNB Stadium, Johannesburg, South Africa (-26.234867, 27.981485)
- Loftus Versfeld Stadium, Pretoria, South Africa (-25.753229, 28.222435)
- Mbombela Stadium, South Africa (-25.461651, 30.929186)
- Kings Park Stadium, Durban, South Africa (-29.824800, 31.029097)
- Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium, South Africa (-33.937717, 25.598555)
- Ellis Park Stadium, Johannesburg, South Africa (-26.197493, 28.060219)
- Cape Town Stadium, South Africa (-33.903469, 18.411102)