Köln (Cologne), North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.935173, 6.953101.
The fourth largest city in Germany and one of the key cities in western Germany, Köln (Cologne), North Rhine-Westphalia. It is known as one of the oldest Roan cities in Germany, established in the times of the Roman Empire. The city was severely damaged after World War II. It is the largest metropolitan area on the Rhine river, with the current population exceeding 1 million people. It is a political, cultural and religious center of the region, with plenty of old castles, bridges, parks and theaters. Köln is a must to visit for those who travels to Western Europe.
Map of Köln (Cologne), North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Köln (Cologne), North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Köln (Cologne), North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany is 50.935173, and the longitude is 6.953101. Köln (Cologne), North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany is located at Germany country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 56' 6.6228'' N and 6° 57' 11.1636'' E.
Köln (Cologne), North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 56' 6.6228'' N|
|DMS Long||6° 57' 11.1636'' E|
Coordinates of Köln (Cologne), North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Germany
Also check out these related Cities.
- Salzgitter, Lower Saxony, Germany (52.150002, 10.333333)
- Hildesheim, Lower Saxony, Germany (52.150002, 9.950000)
- Siegen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (50.883331, 8.016667)
- Erlangen, Bavaria, Germany (49.583332, 11.016667)
- Remscheid, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.183334, 7.200000)
- Jena, Thuringia, Germany (50.927223, 11.586111)
- Bergisch Gladbach, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.099998, 7.116667)
- Reutlingen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany (48.483334, 9.216667)
- Bremerhaven, Bremen, Germany (53.549999, 8.583333)
- Recklinghausen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.584999, 7.161944)