Kostroma, Kostroma Province, Russia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 57.767193, 40.976257.
Kostroma is a small city and the capital of the same name province in western Russia. It is one of the oldest historic cities in the region, with the population close to 370,000 people. Kostroma is know for its churches and cathedrals of the 17th-18th centuries, local unique artworks and bakery.
Where is Kostroma, Kostroma Province, Russia on Map?
Road map of Kostroma, Kostroma Province, Russia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kostroma, Kostroma Province, Russia
Kostroma, Kostroma Province, Russia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kostroma, Kostroma Province, Russia is 57.767193, and the longitude is 40.976257. Kostroma, Kostroma Province, Russia is located at Russia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 57° 46' 1.8948'' N and 40° 58' 34.5252'' E.
|DMS Lat||57° 46' 1.8948'' N|
|DMS Long||40° 58' 34.5252'' E|
Coordinates of Kostroma, Kostroma Province, Russia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Russia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Perm, Perm Krai, Russia (58.000000, 56.316666)
- Ufa, the Republic of Bashkortostan, Russia (54.733334, 56.000000)
- Rostov on Don, Rostov Province, Russia (47.233334, 39.700001)
- Omsk, Omsk Province, Russia (54.983334, 73.366669)
- Kazan, the Republic of Tatarstan, Russia (55.796391, 49.108891)
- Yekaterinburg, Sverdlovsk Province, Russia (56.833332, 60.583332)
- St Petersburg, Russia (59.937500, 30.308611)
- Tobolsk, Tyumen Province, Russia (58.200348, 68.256332)
- Berdsk, Novosibirsk Province, Russia (54.766323, 83.086037)
- Kaliningrad, Kaliningrad Province, Russia (54.715424, 20.509207)
No comments written yet.