Yakutsk, Sakha, Russian Federation
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 62.035454, 129.675476.
A very cold remote city of Yakutsk is the capita of Sakha Republic of Russian Federation, which is the largest part of Russian Siberia region. The city is located near the river Lena and has the population close to 280,000 people. The city was established in the 13th century and had quite a vivid history. Today it is one of the depressive regions of the country, which is lacking investments and people willing to work there.
Where is Yakutsk, Sakha, Russian Federation on Map?
Road map of Yakutsk, Sakha, Russian Federation shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Yakutsk, Sakha, Russian Federation
Yakutsk, Sakha, Russian Federation Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Yakutsk, Sakha, Russian Federation is 62.035454, and the longitude is 129.675476. Yakutsk, Sakha, Russian Federation is located at Russia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 62° 2' 7.6344'' N and 129° 40' 31.7136'' E.
|DMS Lat||62° 2' 7.6344'' N|
|DMS Long||129° 40' 31.7136'' E|
Coordinates of Yakutsk, Sakha, Russian Federation is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Russia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Perm, Perm Krai, Russia (58.000000, 56.316666)
- Ufa, the Republic of Bashkortostan, Russia (54.733334, 56.000000)
- Rostov on Don, Rostov Province, Russia (47.233334, 39.700001)
- Omsk, Omsk Province, Russia (54.983334, 73.366669)
- Kazan, the Republic of Tatarstan, Russia (55.796391, 49.108891)
- Yekaterinburg, Sverdlovsk Province, Russia (56.833332, 60.583332)
- St Petersburg, Russia (59.937500, 30.308611)
- Tobolsk, Tyumen Province, Russia (58.200348, 68.256332)
- Berdsk, Novosibirsk Province, Russia (54.766323, 83.086037)
- Kaliningrad, Kaliningrad Province, Russia (54.715424, 20.509207)