Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 5.980408, 116.073456.
A former city of Jesselton, Kota Kinabalu is a neighborhood of Sabah city in Malaysia. With the population close to 0.5 million, the district is one of the largest, as well as the most modern and advanced parts of the urban area. Tourists come to Kota Kinabalu to enjoy modern buildings, skyscrapers and business centers, which are constructed near old temples and unique local architecture monuments. An old clock tower, various cultural, historic and ethnic museums, small and large parks, numerous cultural events make the city one of the most popular tourist spots in the area.
Where is Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia on Map?
Road map of Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia is 5.980408, and the longitude is 116.073456. Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia is located at Malaysia country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 5° 58' 49.4688'' N and 116° 4' 24.4416'' E.
|DMS Lat||5° 58' 49.4688'' N|
|DMS Long||116° 4' 24.4416'' E|
Coordinates of Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Malaysia
Also check out these related Districts.
- Wangsa Maju, Selangor, Malaysia (3.204743, 101.736145)
- Raub District, Pahang, Malaysia (3.793532, 101.857468)
- Bukit Bandaraya, Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia (3.096123, 101.491974)
- Taman Sri Sinar, Segambut, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (3.186944, 101.650558)
- Pekan Muar, Muar, Johor, Malaysia (2.045994, 102.567879)
- Jalan Pusara Kuala Berang, Terengganu, Kuala Berang, Malaysia (5.076600, 103.014091)
- Pudu, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (3.134467, 101.713196)
- Sentul Selatan, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur Province, Malaysia (3.179274, 101.693726)
- Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia (5.980408, 116.073456)
- Pangsun, Hulu Langat, Selangor, Malaysia (3.206550, 101.879898)