Raub District, Pahang, Malaysia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 3.793532, 101.857468.
Raub District is a district in the western part of the state of Pahang in western Malaysia. It is traditionally the area of the Bumiputera population, which now accounts for about two thirds of the total population of the district, which is close to 100,000 people. Raub Town is the main settlement in Raub District, which is also known as one of the oldest towns in the whole state. There are 7 sub-districts in Paub District, with Batu Talab being the largest of those. There is a large natural preserve, Krau Wildlife natural park located in the district and considered to be the main landmark of the area.
Map of Raub District, Pahang, Malaysia
Raub District, Pahang, Malaysia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Raub District, Pahang, Malaysia is 3.793532, and the longitude is 101.857468. Raub District, Pahang, Malaysia is located at Malaysia country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 3° 47' 36.7152'' N and 101° 51' 26.8848'' E.
Raub District, Pahang, Malaysia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||3° 47' 36.7152'' N|
|DMS Long||101° 51' 26.8848'' E|
Coordinates of Raub District, Pahang, Malaysia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Malaysia
Also check out these related Districts.
- Wangsa Maju, Selangor, Malaysia (3.204743, 101.736145)
- Raub District, Pahang, Malaysia (3.793532, 101.857468)
- Bukit Bandaraya, Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia (3.096123, 101.491974)
- Taman Sri Sinar, Segambut, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (3.186944, 101.650558)
- Pekan Muar, Muar, Johor, Malaysia (2.045994, 102.567879)
- Jalan Pusara Kuala Berang, Terengganu, Kuala Berang, Malaysia (5.076600, 103.014091)
- Pudu, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia (3.134467, 101.713196)
- Sentul Selatan, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur Province, Malaysia (3.179274, 101.693726)
- Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia (5.980408, 116.073456)
- Pangsun, Hulu Langat, Selangor, Malaysia (3.206550, 101.879898)