Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 47.471203, 2.872511.
Léré is a beautiful small town located in central France, in Cher community. Historically farming community, the town is located about 35 miles of Bourges and it is a cosy small historic town, with narrow streets and old medieval architecture. THere are only 12 hundred people living in the town.
Where is Léré, France on Map?
Road map of Léré, France shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Léré, France
Léré, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Léré, France is 47.471203, and the longitude is 2.872511. Léré, France is located at France country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 47° 28' 16.3308'' N and 2° 52' 21.0396'' E.
Léré, France Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||47° 28' 16.3308'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 52' 21.0396'' E|
Coordinates of Léré, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in France
Also check out these related Towns.
- Saint-Michel-sur-Orge, Île-de-France, France (48.630299, 2.302500)
- Saint-Dié-des-Vosges, Grand Est, France (48.279999, 6.950000)
- Denain, Hauts-de-France, France (50.329399, 3.395800)
- Gif-sur-Yvette, Île-de-France, France (48.701801, 2.133900)
- Loos, Nord, Hauts-de-France, France (50.612801, 3.014400)
- Fleury-les-Aubrais, Centre-Val de Loire, France (47.951199, 1.874500)
- Saint-Genis-Laval, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (45.695999, 4.793000)
- Le Mée-sur-Seine, Île-de-France, France (48.533298, 2.628900)
- Lagny-sur-Marne, Île-de-France, France (48.878799, 2.707500)
- Dax, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France (43.709999, -1.050000)