Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 47.324848, 0.406217.
Langeais is a small rural town in central France, which is very popular among tourist since it is a home to Langeais Castle (Château de Langeais) built in the 10th century by Fulk Nerra. There is a large park and plenty of small cafes in the town. Langeais is located in Centre-Val de Loire province, right near the Loire river and about 35 miles southwest of the city of Tours.
Map of Langeais, France
Langeais, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Langeais, France is 47.324848, and the longitude is 0.406217. Langeais, France is located at France country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 47° 19' 29.4528'' N and 0° 24' 22.3812'' E.
Langeais, France Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||47° 19' 29.4528'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 24' 22.3812'' E|
Coordinates of Langeais, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in France
Also check out these related Towns.
- Saint-Michel-sur-Orge, Île-de-France, France (48.630299, 2.302500)
- Saint-Dié-des-Vosges, Grand Est, France (48.279999, 6.950000)
- Denain, Hauts-de-France, France (50.329399, 3.395800)
- Gif-sur-Yvette, Île-de-France, France (48.701801, 2.133900)
- Loos, Nord, Hauts-de-France, France (50.612801, 3.014400)
- Fleury-les-Aubrais, Centre-Val de Loire, France (47.951199, 1.874500)
- Saint-Genis-Laval, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (45.695999, 4.793000)
- Le Mée-sur-Seine, Île-de-France, France (48.533298, 2.628900)
- Lagny-sur-Marne, Île-de-France, France (48.878799, 2.707500)
- Dax, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France (43.709999, -1.050000)