Leverhulme Park, Bolton, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.573727, -2.401392.
Leverhulme Park is known as one of the largest and the most popular parks in Bolton, UK. It received its name after William Hesketh Lever, a prominent British politician and industrialist at the beginning of the 20th century. Leverhulme Park was famous for hosting the Bolton Show. Instead, an annual event known as Bolton One Big Weekend is held every year. The park has great facilities and attractions like walking and dog paths, a playground, and a cafe. It is located 2 miles east of Bolton's city center.
Where is Leverhulme Park, Bolton, UK on Map?
Road map of Leverhulme Park, Bolton, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Leverhulme Park, Bolton, UK
Leverhulme Park, Bolton, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Leverhulme Park, Bolton, UK is 53.573727, and the longitude is -2.401392. Leverhulme Park, Bolton, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 34' 25.4172'' N and 2° 24' 5.0112'' W.
|DMS Lat||53° 34' 25.4172'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 24' 5.0112'' W|
Coordinates of Leverhulme Park, Bolton, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Parks in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Parks.
- Crystal Palace Park, London, UK (51.422142, -0.071493)
- Primrose Hill, London, UK (51.539879, -0.161374)
- Holland Park, London, UK (51.503246, -0.203798)
- Victoria Park, London, UK (51.536537, -0.039154)
- Hampstead Heath, London, UK (51.560863, -0.163572)
- Battersea Park, London, UK (51.479134, -0.156838)
- Green Park, London, UK (51.503880, -0.143977)
- Richmond Park, UK (51.441181, -0.274938)
- Kensington Gardens, London, UK (51.507015, -0.179332)
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London, UK (51.543980, -0.015430)