Leverhulme Park, Bolton, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.573727, -2.401392.
Leverhulme Park is known as one of the largest and the most popular parks of Bolton, Greater Manchester, UK. It received its name after William Hesketh Lever, a prominent British politician and industrialist of the beginning of the 20th century. Leverhulme Park is famous for hosting the Bolton Show, which is not being help any more. Instead, an annual event known as Bolton One Big Weekend is held every year, with usual attendance of about 200,000 people.
Where is Leverhulme Park, Bolton, UK on Map?
Road map of Leverhulme Park, Bolton, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Leverhulme Park, Bolton, UK
Leverhulme Park, Bolton, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Leverhulme Park, Bolton, UK is 53.573727, and the longitude is -2.401392. Leverhulme Park, Bolton, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 34' 25.4172'' N and 2° 24' 5.0112'' W.
|DMS Lat||53° 34' 25.4172'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 24' 5.0112'' W|
Coordinates of Leverhulme Park, Bolton, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Parks in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Parks.
- Regent's Park, London, UK (51.531143, -0.159893)
- St. James’s Park, London, UK (51.502464, -0.137000)
- Henham Park, which has been home to Latitude Festival (52.334541, 1.594031)
- Greenwich Park, London, UK (51.476688, 0.000130)
- Calton Hill, Edinburgh, UK (55.955276, -3.182222)
- Hyde Park, London, the UK (51.508610, -0.163611)
- Highfields Park, Lenton, UK (52.932476, -1.194917)
- Waylands Scout Campsite, Westerham, Greater London, the UK (51.301216, 0.066916)
- Filwood Green Business Park, Bristol, UK (51.420513, -2.584212)
- Beddington Park, Wallington, Surrey, UK (51.372288, -0.146701)