Lüdinghausen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.767815, 7.443999.
A small town established in the 13th century, Lüdinghausen is located in the province of North Rhine-Westphalia, western Germany, about 17 miles south from the city of Münster. There are about 24,000 people living in the town, and it is a wonderful small settlement near Dortmund-Ems Canal. There are a few old protestant churches in the town, considered to be the main points of interest of Lüdinghausen.
Map of Lüdinghausen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Lüdinghausen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lüdinghausen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany is 51.767815, and the longitude is 7.443999. Lüdinghausen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany is located at Germany country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 46' 4.1340'' N and 7° 26' 38.3964'' E.
Lüdinghausen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 46' 4.1340'' N|
|DMS Long||7° 26' 38.3964'' E|
Coordinates of Lüdinghausen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Germany
Also check out these related Towns.
- Aalen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany (48.833332, 10.100000)
- Potsdam, Brandenburg, Germany (52.391842, 13.063561)
- Meerbusch, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.250351, 6.690717)
- Pillnitz, Dresden, Germany (51.008919, 13.874025)
- Deggendorf, Germany (48.833195, 12.961127)
- Bremervörde, Lower Saxony, Germany (53.488415, 9.142274)
- Dernau, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany (50.534973, 7.045793)
- Oberammergau, Bavaria, Germany (47.595661, 11.072352)
- Radebeul, Saxony, Germany (51.111565, 13.649371)
- Lübbecke, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (52.309738, 8.622310)