Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.477409, 8.445180.
Ludwigshafen is a large city with the population exceeding 130,000 people, known also as Ludwigshafen am Rhein and located in western Germany. It became very famous in late decades of the last century with its industrial company BASF. Still the city is known as an industrial and trade hub, but lately it is developing as a tourist spot, with numerous excellent facilities for recreation and venues for various sports events.
Where is Ludwigshafen, Germany on Map?
Road map of Ludwigshafen, Germany shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ludwigshafen, Germany
Ludwigshafen, Germany Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ludwigshafen, Germany is 49.477409, and the longitude is 8.445180. Ludwigshafen, Germany is located at Germany country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 28' 38.6724'' N and 8° 26' 42.6480'' E.
|DMS Lat||49° 28' 38.6724'' N|
|DMS Long||8° 26' 42.6480'' E|
Coordinates of Ludwigshafen, Germany is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Germany
Also check out these related Cities.
- Salzgitter, Lower Saxony, Germany (52.150002, 10.333333)
- Hildesheim, Lower Saxony, Germany (52.150002, 9.950000)
- Siegen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (50.883331, 8.016667)
- Erlangen, Bavaria, Germany (49.583332, 11.016667)
- Remscheid, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.183334, 7.200000)
- Jena, Thuringia, Germany (50.927223, 11.586111)
- Bergisch Gladbach, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.099998, 7.116667)
- Reutlingen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany (48.483334, 9.216667)
- Bremerhaven, Bremen, Germany (53.549999, 8.583333)
- Recklinghausen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.584999, 7.161944)