Lujiazui, Pudong, China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.235556, 121.507935.
Lujiazui is a small peninsula and one of the central districts of Shanghai, the province of Pudong, China. It is located near a small bend of the Huangpu River and is known for its modern beautiful skyline, with a few skyscrapers and towers. It is a business center of the city, with famous office buildings like Shanghai World Financial Center, Oriental Pearl Tower, Shanghai IFC, Jin Mao Building, and others.
Map of Lujiazui, Pudong, China
Lujiazui, Pudong, China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lujiazui, Pudong, China is 31.235556, and the longitude is 121.507935. Lujiazui, Pudong, China is located at China country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 14' 8.0016'' N and 121° 30' 28.5660'' E.
Lujiazui, Pudong, China Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||31° 14' 8.0016'' N|
|DMS Long||121° 30' 28.5660'' E|
Coordinates of Lujiazui, Pudong, China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in China
Also check out these related Districts.
- Qibaozhen, Minhang, Shanghai, China (31.157658, 121.351372)
- Mogan Shan, Deqing, Huzhou, China (30.629723, 119.825554)
- Fuliao, Wuming, Nanning, Guangxi, China (23.326338, 108.006004)
- Zhongguancun, Haidian, Beijing, China (39.983246, 116.315506)
- Fengxian, Xuzhou, Jiangsu, China (34.693905, 116.595390)
- Pudong, Shanghai, China (31.221518, 121.544380)
- Qingpu, Shanghai, China (31.150681, 121.124176)
- Minqing, Fuzhou, Fujian, China (26.116892, 118.815536)
- Sanqi, Dongguan Shi, Guangdong Sheng, China (23.033869, 113.788963)
- Shajing, Bao'an, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China (22.728689, 113.824020)