Lhasa, Tibet, China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 29.652491, 91.172112.
Lhasa is a large city in the Autonomous Republic of Tibet, western China. It is an old city and an important religious center, with wonderful shrines and temples (Gesar Lhakhang temple, the Jokhang Temple, etc), beautiful gardens and old monasteries. There is a truly amazing charm in the city, with calm and very relaxed lifestyle, numerous Tibetan Buddhist sites and quite favorable soft climate.
Map of Lhasa, Tibet, China
Lhasa, Tibet, China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lhasa, Tibet, China is 29.652491, and the longitude is 91.172112. Lhasa, Tibet, China is located at China country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 39' 8.9676'' N and 91° 10' 19.6032'' E.
Lhasa, Tibet, China Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||29° 39' 8.9676'' N|
|DMS Long||91° 10' 19.6032'' E|
Coordinates of Lhasa, Tibet, China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in China
Also check out these related Cities.
- Zhangjiajie, Hunan, China (29.117001, 110.478996)
- Xingyi, Guizhou Province, China (25.091999, 104.894997)
- Foshan, Gundong Province, China (23.016666, 113.116669)
- Anshan, Liaoning, China (41.116669, 122.983330)
- Datong, Shanxi, China (40.083332, 113.300003)
- Luoyang, Henan, China (34.669724, 112.442223)
- Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China (40.650002, 109.833336)
- Nanchang, Jiangxi, China (28.683332, 115.883331)
- Guiyang, Guizhou, China (26.646999, 106.629997)
- Zibo, Shandong, China (36.783333, 118.050003)