Lyubertsy, Moscow Province, Russia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 55.688713, 37.901073.
Lyubertsy is a large neighborhood of Moscow, locate 11 miles from Moscow city center, with the total population estimated to be 175,000 people. The settlement was established in the 17th century and after the World War II it has become one of the most developed working class community located on the very edge of the capital city of the USSR. Since the 1990s, the city is famous with being a location for smugglers and small Russian mafia clan members.
Where is Lyubertsy, Moscow Province, Russia on Map?
Road map of Lyubertsy, Moscow Province, Russia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Lyubertsy, Moscow Province, Russia
Lyubertsy, Moscow Province, Russia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lyubertsy, Moscow Province, Russia is 55.688713, and the longitude is 37.901073. Lyubertsy, Moscow Province, Russia is located at Russia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 55° 41' 19.3668'' N and 37° 54' 3.8628'' E.
Lyubertsy, Moscow Province, Russia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||55° 41' 19.3668'' N|
|DMS Long||37° 54' 3.8628'' E|
Coordinates of Lyubertsy, Moscow Province, Russia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Russia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Perm, Perm Krai, Russia (58.000000, 56.316666)
- Ufa, the Republic of Bashkortostan, Russia (54.733334, 56.000000)
- Rostov on Don, Rostov Province, Russia (47.233334, 39.700001)
- Omsk, Omsk Province, Russia (54.983334, 73.366669)
- Kazan, the Republic of Tatarstan, Russia (55.796391, 49.108891)
- Yekaterinburg, Sverdlovsk Province, Russia (56.833332, 60.583332)
- St Petersburg, St.Petersburg Province, Russia (59.937500, 30.308611)
- Tobolsk, Tyumen Province, Russia (58.200348, 68.256332)
- Berdsk, Novosibirsk Province, Russia (54.766323, 83.086037)
- Kaliningrad, Kaliningrad Province, Russia (54.715424, 20.509207)