Marion County Courthouse, Marion, OH, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.589138, -83.128265.
Marion County Courthouse is a beautiful historic building in a small town of Marion, Ohio. It is a historic building built in the middle of the 19th century, and an important local landmark which is on the National Register of Historic Places. The building has a truly wonderful interior and is worth visiting by those who are interested in local history.
Map of Marion County Courthouse, Marion, OH, USA
Marion County Courthouse, Marion, OH, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Marion County Courthouse, Marion, OH, USA is 40.589138, and the longitude is -83.128265. Marion County Courthouse, Marion, OH, USA is located at United States country in the Notable Buildings place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 35' 20.8968'' N and 83° 7' 41.7540'' W.
Marion County Courthouse, Marion, OH, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 35' 20.8968'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 7' 41.7540'' W|
Coordinates of Marion County Courthouse, Marion, OH, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Notable Buildings in United States
Also check out these related Notable Buildings.
- The Capitol Building, Capitol Hill, Washington DC, the US (38.889805, -77.009056)
- County Hall, London, the UK (51.501945, -0.118889)
- Legend Valley, Thornville, Ohio, the USA (39.937778, -82.406670)
- McKinley Tower, Anchorage, AK, USA (61.218887, -149.877502)
- Flatiron Building, New York City, NY, USA (40.741112, -73.989723)
- Fallingwater, Mill Run, Pennsylvania, US (39.906113, -79.468056)
- Union Station, Washington D.C., USA (38.897095, -77.006332)
- Grand Central Terminal, New York City, NY, USA (40.752655, -73.977295)
- Faneuil Hall, Marketplace, Boston, MA, USA (42.360031, -71.054749)
- Pier 39, San Francisco, CA, USA (37.809326, -122.409981)