Meaux, the Île-de-France, France
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.960300, 2.888300.
One of the remote neighborhoods of the capital city, the community of Meaux is a part of the Île-de-France region which is in the central France. It can be found a little more than 25 miles north east of Paris city center and it is a nice community of working people enjoying living on a rural setting. The town was created very recently, in the beginning of the current century as a result of a merge of a few smaller communities. The origins of the town go back to the times of the Gaulish populations who established a few farmer's villages there. In our times, Meaux is a nice town with a few landmarks including the old palaces and monuments in the downtown area. Local cuisine is famous for a special type of mustard and a special type of Brie cheese being very popular there.
Map of Meaux, the Île-de-France, France
Meaux, the Île-de-France, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Meaux, the Île-de-France, France is 48.960300, and the longitude is 2.888300. Meaux, the Île-de-France, France is located at France country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 57' 37.0800'' N and 2° 53' 17.8800'' E.
Meaux, the Île-de-France, France Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||48° 57' 37.0800'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 53' 17.8800'' E|
Coordinates of Meaux, the Île-de-France, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in France
Also check out these related Towns.
- Saint-Raphaël, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France (43.425201, 6.768400)
- Annemasse, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (46.195801, 6.236400)
- Creil, Hauts-de-France, France (49.258301, 2.483300)
- Agen, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France (44.204899, 0.621200)
- Six-Fours-les-Plages, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France (43.100899, 5.820000)
- Haguenau, the Grand Est, France (48.820000, 7.790000)
- Vitrolles, Bouches-du-Rhône, France (43.459999, 5.248600)
- Thonon-les-Bains, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (46.362701, 6.475000)
- Tremblay-en-France, the Île-de-France, France (48.950001, 2.572200)
- La Ciotat, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France (43.176899, 5.608600)