Mithi, Sindh, Pakistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.740065, 69.800430.
Mithi is a large town in southern Sindh, Pakistan, situated on the crossroads of two state's highways. The town is quite sizy, with the total population close to 140 thousand people. The community is very multicultural and there are large Hindu, Gujarati, as well as local communities in the town. There are a few landmarks, including a few large mosques and modern administrative buildings and shopping facilities in Mithi.
Where is Mithi, Sindh, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Mithi, Sindh, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mithi, Sindh, Pakistan
Mithi, Sindh, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mithi, Sindh, Pakistan is 24.740065, and the longitude is 69.800430. Mithi, Sindh, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 44' 24.2340'' N and 69° 48' 1.5480'' E.
|DMS Lat||24° 44' 24.2340'' N|
|DMS Long||69° 48' 1.5480'' E|
Coordinates of Mithi, Sindh, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Pakistan
Also check out these related Towns.
- Changa Manga, Kasur, Punjab, Pakistan (31.088516, 73.964531)
- Samasatta, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.345556, 71.546402)
- Battagram, Batagram Distirct, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.676834, 73.027550)
- Narang Mandi, Sheikhupura, Punjab, Pakistan (31.904015, 74.517426)
- Shamozai, Swat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.684807, 72.127991)
- Taftan, Chagai, Balochistan, Pakistan (28.964802, 61.585609)
- Surjani Town, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan (25.040071, 67.062393)
- Tangi, Charsadda, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan (34.303955, 71.655472)
- Noorpur Thal, Khushab, Punjab, Pakistan (31.878471, 71.898636)
- Islamkot, Tharparkar, Sindh, Pakistan (24.701380, 70.178322)