Natal, Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -5.812757, -35.255127.
Natal is a large city in the state of Rio Grande do Norte, its capital and the largest city, with the population close to 1 million people. It is a truly wonderful city, with numerous parks, bridges, churches, carnivals and festivities. It is also a very important transportation center since it is considered the city closest to Europe and Africa.
Map of Natal, Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil
Natal, Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Natal, Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil is -5.812757, and the longitude is -35.255127. Natal, Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil is located at Brazil country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 5° 48' 45.9252'' S and 35° 15' 18.4572'' W.
Natal, Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||5° 48' 45.9252'' S|
|DMS Long||35° 15' 18.4572'' W|
Coordinates of Natal, Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Brazil
Also check out these related Cities.
- Paracatu, Minas Gerais, Brazil (-17.221666, -46.875000)
- Oriximiná, Pará, Brazil (-1.765833, -55.865833)
- Belem, Para, Brazil (-1.455833, -48.503887)
- Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Soul, Brazil (-30.033056, -51.230000)
- Recife, Pernambuco, Brazil (-8.050000, -34.900002)
- Salvador, Bahia, Brazil (-12.974722, -38.476665)
- Brasilia, the Federal Capital Area, Brazil (-15.793889, -47.882778)
- Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro State, Brazil (-22.908333, -43.196388)
- Campo Grande, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil (-22.900925, -43.556404)
- Valença, State of Bahia, Brazil (-13.369044, -39.071644)