Navy Pier Terminal, Chicago, IL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.892654, -87.610168.
Navy Pier Terminal is a small passenger port and a very famous tourist attraction located in the central part of Chicago, the largest city of Illinois. It is a very popular entertainment facility visited by hundreds of people, both local residents and tourists. The Pier can be found less than 2 miles north of Chicago city center, and it faces the southern part of Lake Michigan. Navy Pier Terminal used to be just a pier which received ships and other marine vehicles, but shortly after its construction there were numerous entertainment facilities that started appearing on the pier. Today, there are many of them, including a large shopping center Navy Pier, Chicago Shakespeare Theater, smaller restaurants, and other facilities at the pier terminal.
To the north of the terminal, there is a large facility, the Jardine Water Purification Plant, is located which has been operating for many decades. Right near it, it is possible to find a small but very popular green area, Milton Lee Olive Park, designed by a famous American landscape architect. The park is adjacent to the water purification facility area. Right opposite, there is a large entertainment center which includes a large cinema theater, AMC Navy Pier IMAX, as well as the Chicago Children's Museum and a very popular Ferris Wheel Navy Pier Chicago. Amazing Chicago's Funhouse Maze is one more attraction that children love most. Finally, in the very edge of the pier it is possible to find Navy Pier Terminal Building and Navy Pier - Observation Deck, which is really popular with tourists.
Where is Navy Pier Terminal, Chicago, IL, USA on Map?
Road map of Navy Pier Terminal, Chicago, IL, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Navy Pier Terminal, Chicago, IL, USA
Navy Pier Terminal, Chicago, IL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Navy Pier Terminal, Chicago, IL, USA is 41.892654, and the longitude is -87.610168. Navy Pier Terminal, Chicago, IL, USA is located at United States country in the Ports place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 53' 33.5544'' N and 87° 36' 36.6048'' W.
|DMS Lat||41° 53' 33.5544'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 36' 36.6048'' W|
Coordinates of Navy Pier Terminal, Chicago, IL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Ports in United States
Also check out these related Ports.
- South Street Seaport, New York City, NY, USA (40.706322, -74.002640)
- Seattle Smith Cove Cruise Terminal 91, Seattle, WA, USA (47.633301, -122.379654)
- Port Canaveral, Cape Canaveral, FL, USA (28.410351, -80.618813)
- Port NOLA Cruise Ship Terminal, New Orleans, LA, USA (29.944532, -90.061790)
- Port Miami Cruise Terminal, Miami, FL, USA (25.778803, -80.177994)
- Port Tampa Bay Cruise Ship Terminal, Tampa, FL, USA (27.945423, -82.444099)
- Vancouver Cruise Ship Terminal, Vancouver, BC, Canada, USA (49.288826, -123.111122)
- Long Beach Cruise Terminal, Long Beach, CA, USA (33.751305, -118.188812)
- Jaxport Cruise Terminal, Jacksonville, FL, USA (30.407150, -81.579475)
- Port Everglades Cruise Ship Terminal, Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA (26.085421, -80.117775)