Neumünster, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 54.072945, 9.984016.
Neumünster is a large town located in the very northern part of Germany, the province of Schleswig-Holstein, about 45 miles north from Hamburg. There are about 77,000 people living in the town, and it is considered to be one of the oldest settlements in the area, established in the 12th century the latest. There is a large railway station located in the town, making it available for those who like traveling by trains. There are a few large old churches and historic buildings in the town.
Where is Neumünster, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany on Map?
Road map of Neumünster, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Neumünster, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
Neumünster, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Neumünster, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany is 54.072945, and the longitude is 9.984016. Neumünster, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany is located at Germany country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 54° 4' 22.6020'' N and 9° 59' 2.4576'' E.
|DMS Lat||54° 4' 22.6020'' N|
|DMS Long||9° 59' 2.4576'' E|
Coordinates of Neumünster, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Germany
Also check out these related Towns.
- Marburg, Hesse State, Germany (50.810001, 8.770833)
- Freudenberg, Westphalia, Germany (50.899723, 7.866667)
- Krün, the Upper-Bavaria, Germany (47.500000, 11.283333)
- Aalen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany (48.833332, 10.100000)
- Potsdam, Brandenburg, Germany (52.391842, 13.063561)
- Meerbusch, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.250351, 6.690717)
- Pillnitz, Dresden, Germany (51.008919, 13.874025)
- Deggendorf, Germany (48.833195, 12.961127)
- Bremervörde, Lower Saxony, Germany (53.488415, 9.142274)
- Dernau, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany (50.534973, 7.045793)