Nitra Castle, Slovakia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.318478, 18.086349.
One of the oldest and the most highly valued cultural monuments of Slovakia, Nitra caste known also a Nitransky grad is located in the center of old city of Nitra. Built in the 11th century, this castle served for many centuries as a bishop residence. The castle is a beautiful building of Baroque style, and the castle ensemble is complemented with the finest example of traditional Slovak church.
Where is Nitra Castle, Slovakia on Map?
Road map of Nitra Castle, Slovakia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Nitra Castle, Slovakia
Nitra Castle, Slovakia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nitra Castle, Slovakia is 48.318478, and the longitude is 18.086349. Nitra Castle, Slovakia is located at Slovakia country in the Castles place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 19' 6.5208'' N and 18° 5' 10.8564'' E.
|DMS Lat||48° 19' 6.5208'' N|
|DMS Long||18° 5' 10.8564'' E|
Coordinates of Nitra Castle, Slovakia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Castles in Slovakia
Also check out these related Castles.
- Deving Castle, Devín, Slovakia (48.173916, 16.978720)
- Bratislava Castle, Bratislava, Slovakia (48.142109, 17.100235)
- Spišský hrad (Spis Castle), Slovakia (49.000496, 20.768625)
- Bratislavský hrad Zámocká, Bratislava (48.142296, 17.099812)
- Červený Kameň Castle, Slovakia (48.390236, 17.362228)
- Bojnice Castle Zámok, Slovakia (48.780216, 18.577730)
- Nitra Castle, Slovakia (48.318478, 18.086349)