Spiš Castle, Slovakia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.000496, 20.768625.
Spišský hrad or Spiš Castle is one of the most beautiful ancient castles in Slovakia. It is known as one of the largest castles in Central Europe, as well as one of the castles of the highest location. Dated back to the 12th century, in modern times most of the castle is preserved as ruins only. The castle was made from white construction material which add more beauty and mysticism to the building. It is located 3.5 kilometers from Žehra, a small village in the Košice Region, central-eastern Slovakia.
Where is Spiš Castle, Slovakia on Map?
Road map of Spiš Castle, Slovakia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Spiš Castle, Slovakia
Spiš Castle, Slovakia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Spiš Castle, Slovakia is 49.000496, and the longitude is 20.768625. Spiš Castle, Slovakia is located at Slovakia country in the Castles place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 0' 1.7856'' N and 20° 46' 7.0500'' E.
|DMS Lat||49° 0' 1.7856'' N|
|DMS Long||20° 46' 7.0500'' E|
Coordinates of Spiš Castle, Slovakia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Castles in Slovakia
Also check out these related Castles.
- Deving Castle, Devín, Slovakia (48.173916, 16.978720)
- Bratislava Castle, Bratislava, Slovakia (48.142109, 17.100235)
- Spiš Castle, Slovakia (49.000496, 20.768625)
- Bratislava Castle, Slovakia (48.142296, 17.099812)
- Červený Kameň Castle, Slovakia (48.391651, 17.335466)
- Bojnice Castle, Slovakia (48.780216, 18.577730)
- Nitra Castle, Slovakia (48.318478, 18.086349)