Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 55.018803, 82.933952.
Novosibirsk is a large city located in the southwestern part of Siberia and is one of the principal cities of the Asian region of Russia, considered to be the third largest city of the country. Traditionally an industrial and manufacturing center of the whole region, modern Novosibirsk is a transportation and logistics hub, with plenty of business facilities located there. The total area of the city is estimated to be slightly below 200 square miles, and the elevation of the city is about 500 feet. Novosibirsk is the capital city of the same name province, and it can be found about two thousand miles east of the capital city of the country, Moscow. The city of Krasnoyarsk is located about 500 miles east of Novosibirsk, and the city of Omsk can be found about 400 miles east.
Novosibirsk is known for its great setting, wonderful nature, and unique local culture. This is a relatively young city founded on the banks of the Ob river in the beginning of the 19th century as a location for those who have been sent to build the Trans-Siberian Railway. The city has plenty of attractions and places of interest, including St. Alexander Nevsky's Cathedral, The Novosibirsk Zoo, numerous churches, theaters, shopping malls, restaurants, art galleries, and so on. The largest outskirts of the city include the towns of Krasnoobsk, Ob, Tolmachevo, Novolugovoye, Krivodanovka, Sokolovo, and many others. The city is a key transportation hub of the region, with a large airport, Novosibirsk International Airport (Tolmachevo), situated to the east of the city center.
Where is Novosibirsk, Russia on Map?
Road map of Novosibirsk, Russia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Novosibirsk, Russia
Novosibirsk, Russia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Novosibirsk, Russia is 55.018803, and the longitude is 82.933952. Novosibirsk, Russia is located at Russia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 55° 1' 7.6908'' N and 82° 56' 2.2272'' E.
Novosibirsk, Russia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||55° 1' 7.6908'' N|
|DMS Long||82° 56' 2.2272'' E|
Coordinates of Novosibirsk, Russia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Russia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Perm, Perm Krai, Russia (58.000000, 56.316666)
- Ufa, the Republic of Bashkortostan, Russia (54.733334, 56.000000)
- Rostov on Don, Rostov Province, Russia (47.233334, 39.700001)
- Omsk, Omsk Province, Russia (54.983334, 73.366669)
- Kazan, the Republic of Tatarstan, Russia (55.796391, 49.108891)
- Yekaterinburg, Sverdlovsk Province, Russia (56.833332, 60.583332)
- St Petersburg, St.Petersburg Province, Russia (59.937500, 30.308611)
- Tobolsk, Tyumen Province, Russia (58.200348, 68.256332)
- Berdsk, Novosibirsk Province, Russia (54.766323, 83.086037)
- Kaliningrad, Kaliningrad Province, Russia (54.715424, 20.509207)