Paharganj, Delhi, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.642361, 77.217110.
Paharganj (पहाड़गंज) is one of the neighborhoods of Central Delhi in Delhi, India, located 6 kilometers north of New Delhi. It is famous for its numerous attractions like Ajmeri Gate, Qadam Sharif Dargah, Qazi Wali Masjid, Main Bazaar of Paharganj, Imperial Cinema, and many more. There are many important tourist attractions located close to Paharganj, including Kashmiri Gate, Red Fort, and Arun Jaitley Stadium. New Delhi Railway Station, situated to the east of the neighborhood, serves the area. Paharganj was also used as a filming location in Holy Smoke! (1999) starring Kate Winslet.
Where is Paharganj, Delhi, India on Map?
Road map of Paharganj, Delhi, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Paharganj, Delhi, India
Paharganj, Delhi, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Paharganj, Delhi, India is 28.642361, and the longitude is 77.217110. Paharganj, Delhi, India is located at India country in the Neighborhoods place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 38' 32.4996'' N and 77° 13' 1.5960'' E.
|DMS Lat||28° 38' 32.4996'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 13' 1.5960'' E|
Coordinates of Paharganj, Delhi, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Neighborhoods in India
Also check out these related Neighborhoods.
- Shakarpur, Delhi, India (28.627949, 77.278618)
- Adyar, Tamil Nadu, India (13.003387, 80.255043)
- Indiranagar, Karnataka, India (12.971891, 77.641151)
- Paharganj, Delhi, India (28.642361, 77.217110)
- Prabhadevi, Maharashtra, India (19.015831, 72.829391)
- Mavdi, Gujarat, India (22.259392, 70.777184)
- Koramangala, Bengaluru, India (12.934533, 77.626579)
- Asalpha, Maharashtra, India (19.102999, 72.894203)
- Gurgaon Rural, Haryana, India (28.486725, 77.012482)
- Whitefield, Karnataka, India (12.971389, 77.750130)