Pantheon, Rome, RM, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.898609, 12.476873.
Pantheon is a Temple of Gods and one of the most important landmarks of Rome, which can be found at Piazza della Rotonda, in the very historic center of the city. It is an amazing example of ancient architecture constructed in the times of the Roman Emperor Augustos, in the 1st century AC. Pantheon has an interesting design, with one rectangular chamber and a large circular chamber located behind it. It is a very interesting museum and an extremely important monument to the ancient Roman culture.
Where is Pantheon, Rome, RM, Italy on Map?
Road map of Pantheon, Rome, RM, Italy shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Pantheon, Rome, RM, Italy
Pantheon, Rome, RM, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pantheon, Rome, RM, Italy is 41.898609, and the longitude is 12.476873. Pantheon, Rome, RM, Italy is located at Italy country in the Historical Sites place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 53' 54.9924'' N and 12° 28' 36.7428'' E.
|DMS Lat||41° 53' 54.9924'' N|
|DMS Long||12° 28' 36.7428'' E|
Coordinates of Pantheon, Rome, RM, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Historical Sites in Italy
Also check out these related Historical Sites.
- Vulci, Montalto di Castro VT, Italy (42.424114, 11.631095)
- Baths of Caracalla, Rome, RM, Italy (41.879040, 12.492439)
- Hadrian's Villa, Tivoli, RM, Italy (41.942802, 12.774399)
- Circus Maximus, Rome, RM, Italy (41.886131, 12.485133)
- Spanish Steps, Rome, RM, Italy (41.905991, 12.482775)
- Pantheon, Rome, RM, Italy (41.898609, 12.476873)
- Trevi Fountain, Rome, Italy (41.900932, 12.483313)
- Roman Forum, Rome, RM, Italy (41.892464, 12.485325)
- Coliseum, Rome, RM, Italy (41.890209, 12.492231)
- Colosseum, Italy (41.890251, 12.492373)