Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.136097, 24.742168.
Plovdiv is the second largest city of Bulgaria after its capital, as well as an economy, cultural, commercial, educational, and touristic center of the central region of the country. The city is very old and was established in the epochs of Ancient Greece. Plovdiv used to have many names like Odryssa, Poneropolis, Philippopolis, Kendrisia, etc. It is an amazing place for all kinds of vacation, offering spectacular views to the Balkans, plenty of activities and sports, ancient architecture preserved from the times of Ancient Greece like the amphitheater and Odrysian buildings, beautiful Orthodox and Catholic churches, mosques and examples of Ottoman architecture, parks, gardens, and so on. Rila National PArk is situated just 25 miles west of the city and is a popular tourist attraction, too.
Where is Plovdiv, Bulgaria on Map?
Road map of Plovdiv, Bulgaria shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Plovdiv, Bulgaria Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Plovdiv, Bulgaria is 42.136097, and the longitude is 24.742168. Plovdiv, Bulgaria is located at Bulgaria country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 8' 9.9492'' N and 24° 44' 31.8048'' E.
|DMS Lat||42° 8' 9.9492'' N|
|DMS Long||24° 44' 31.8048'' E|
Coordinates of Plovdiv, Bulgaria is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Bulgaria
Also check out these related Cities.
- Shumen, Shumen Province, Bulgaria (43.283333, 26.933332)
- Ruse, Central Northern, Bulgaria (43.835571, 25.965654)
- Plovdiv, Bulgaria (42.136097, 24.742168)
- Yambol, Yambol Province, Bulgaria (42.492603, 26.501442)
- Sofia, Bulgaria (42.698334, 23.319941)
- Burgas, Bulgaria (42.510578, 27.461014)
- Varna, Bulgaria (43.204666, 27.910543)
- Nesebar, Bulgaria (42.658707, 27.736273)
- Belogradchik, Bulgaria (43.627834, 22.682957)
- Melnik village, Bulgaria (41.524605, 23.391510)