Yambol, Yambol Province, Bulgaria
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.492603, 26.501442.
Yambol is a small city and the capital of the same name province located in southeastern Bulgaria, between the provinces of Stara Zagora and Burgas. Yambol is a home to about 75 thousand people, and it is one of the important cultural and tourist spots in the non-coastal part of the country. Local landmarks and tourist attractions include the Regional History Museum, the Drama Theater, Yambol Saint George Orthodox Church, Saint Nikolay Church of Yambol, Ormana Park, and others.
Map of Yambol, Yambol Province, Bulgaria
Yambol, Yambol Province, Bulgaria Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Yambol, Yambol Province, Bulgaria is 42.492603, and the longitude is 26.501442. Yambol, Yambol Province, Bulgaria is located at Bulgaria country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 29' 33.3708'' N and 26° 30' 5.1912'' E.
Yambol, Yambol Province, Bulgaria Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||42° 29' 33.3708'' N|
|DMS Long||26° 30' 5.1912'' E|
Coordinates of Yambol, Yambol Province, Bulgaria is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Bulgaria
Also check out these related Cities.
- Shumen, Shumen Province, Bulgaria (43.283333, 26.933332)
- Ruse, Central Northern, Bulgaria (43.835571, 25.965654)
- Plovdiv, Bulgaria (42.136097, 24.742168)
- Yambol, Yambol Province, Bulgaria (42.492603, 26.501442)
- Sofia, Bulgaria (42.698334, 23.319941)
- Burgas, Bulgaria (42.510578, 27.461014)
- Varna, Bulgaria (43.204666, 27.910543)
- Nesebar, Bulgaria (42.658707, 27.736273)
- Belogradchik, Bulgaria (43.627834, 22.682957)
- Melnik village, Bulgaria (41.524605, 23.391510)