Pont Alexandre III, Paris, France
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.863869, 2.313427.
Pont Alexandre III is a beautiful ornate arch bridge on The Seine River in Paris, France. Built at the beginning of the 20th century and named after Alexander III, it offers amazing views of the Eiffel Tower and the Grand Palais. It is a Beaux-Arts-style bridge that has been designated as a monument historique since 1975. It has a total length of 160 meters (520 ft) and a width of 40 meters (130 ft). Pont Alexandre III was used as a filming location in many movies and television series such as Ronin, A View to a Kill, Emily in Paris, Midnight in Paris, Me Before You, Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald, and so on.
Where is Pont Alexandre III, Paris, France on Map?
Road map of Pont Alexandre III, Paris, France shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Pont Alexandre III, Paris, France
Pont Alexandre III, Paris, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pont Alexandre III, Paris, France is 48.863869, and the longitude is 2.313427. Pont Alexandre III, Paris, France is located at France country in the Bridges place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 51' 49.9284'' N and 2° 18' 48.3372'' E.
|DMS Lat||48° 51' 49.9284'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 18' 48.3372'' E|
Coordinates of Pont Alexandre III, Paris, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Bridges in France
Also check out these related Bridges.
- Pont des Arts, Paris, France (48.858334, 2.337369)
- Pont de l'Alma, Paris, France (48.863449, 2.301659)
- Pont Alexandre III, Paris, France (48.863869, 2.313427)
- Millau Viaduct, Aveyron, France (44.079445, 3.022222)
- Pont du Gard Aqueduct, Vers-Pont-du-Gard, France (43.947224, 4.535556)
- Aérotrain Test Track, France (48.028332, 1.884330)
- Pont Neuf, Paris, France (48.856750, 2.341033)