Pont des Arts, Paris, France
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.858334, 2.337369.
Pont des Arts is a scenic pedestrian bridge over the Seine River in Paris, France. The bridge connects the Musée du Louvre and the Institut de France. It has a length of 155 m (509 ft) and a width of 11 m (36 ft). It was constructed between 1981 and 1984. The bridge is part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Pont des Arts has been featured in numerous movies and television series such as Sabrina (1995), Le Pont des Arts (2004), Now You See Me (2013), and so on. The bridge also hosts art exhibitions and is a popular spot for picnics.
Where is Pont des Arts, Paris, France on Map?
Road map of Pont des Arts, Paris, France shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Pont des Arts, Paris, France
Pont des Arts, Paris, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pont des Arts, Paris, France is 48.858334, and the longitude is 2.337369. Pont des Arts, Paris, France is located at France country in the Bridges place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 51' 30.0024'' N and 2° 20' 14.5284'' E.
|DMS Lat||48° 51' 30.0024'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 20' 14.5284'' E|
Coordinates of Pont des Arts, Paris, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Bridges in France
Also check out these related Bridges.
- Pont des Arts, Paris, France (48.858334, 2.337369)
- Pont de l'Alma, Paris, France (48.863449, 2.301659)
- Pont Alexandre III, Paris, France (48.863869, 2.313427)
- Millau Viaduct, Aveyron, France (44.079445, 3.022222)
- Pont du Gard Aqueduct, Vers-Pont-du-Gard, France (43.947224, 4.535556)
- Aérotrain Test Track, France (48.028332, 1.884330)
- Pont Neuf, Paris, France (48.856750, 2.341033)