Rugby, ND, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.368748, -99.996078.
Rugby is a small town in central North Dakota, USA, and a part of Pierce County. Rugby is a very famous old settlement since it is considered to be located at the geographical center of North American continent. Established in the mid 1880s, Rugby is a town near a large railway station, as well as near the intersection of Highway 3 and Highway 2 of North Dakota state. There are a few landmarks in the town, including a large rock obelisk stating that the town is the center of the continent. Prairie Village Museum is situated a bit more than a mile south from the downtown area. Currently, the population of Rugby is close to 29 hundred people.
Where is Rugby, ND, USA on Map?
Road map of Rugby, ND, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Rugby, ND, USA
Rugby, ND, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Rugby, ND, USA is 48.368748, and the longitude is -99.996078. Rugby, ND, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 22' 7.4928'' N and 99° 59' 45.8808'' W.
|DMS Lat||48° 22' 7.4928'' N|
|DMS Long||99° 59' 45.8808'' W|
Coordinates of Rugby, ND, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Norwood, MA, USA (42.184155, -71.206245)
- Natick, MA, USA (42.281342, -71.354950)
- Milton, MA, USA (42.250683, -71.071663)
- Marblehead, MA, USA (42.499683, -70.863861)
- Ludlow, MA, USA (42.181541, -72.478432)
- Lexington, MA, USA (42.447357, -71.234619)
- Lenox, MA, USA (42.368195, -73.285858)
- Ipswich, MA, USA (42.683186, -70.856850)
- Hingham, MA, USA (42.232655, -70.900253)
- Harwich, MA, USA (41.681442, -70.097572)