Sadhar City, Faisalabad, Pakistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.368967, 72.942528.
Sadhar City is a small neighborhood of Faisalabad, which is the third largest city in Pakistan. Sadhar City is a very small neighborhood, situated a few miles south west of Faisalabad city center. It is situated right near Faisalabad International Airport. The population of the district does not exceed 5 thousand people.
Map of Sadhar City, Faisalabad, Pakistan
Sadhar City, Faisalabad, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sadhar City, Faisalabad, Pakistan is 31.368967, and the longitude is 72.942528. Sadhar City, Faisalabad, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 22' 8.2812'' N and 72° 56' 33.1008'' E.
Sadhar City, Faisalabad, Pakistan elevation is 189 meters height, that is equal to 620 feet.
Sadhar City, Faisalabad, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||31° 22' 8.2812'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 56' 33.1008'' E|
|Elevation (m)||189 m|
|Elevation (f)||620 feet|
Coordinates of Sadhar City, Faisalabad, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Pakistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan (35.920834, 74.308334)
- Ahmedpur East, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.143644, 71.257240)
- Kāmoke, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan (31.976515, 74.222015)
- Pir Mahal, Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan (30.767956, 72.437813)
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan (28.281891, 68.438171)
- Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.677717, 73.106812)
- Zafarwal, Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan (32.337006, 74.903336)
- Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.286415, 71.932030)
- Jaranwala, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan (31.345394, 73.429810)
- New Mirpur City, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan (33.148392, 73.751770)