Saint-André, Réunion, France
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -20.960600, 55.650600.
A beautiful large town situated on lake Étang de Bois Rouge, the community of Saint-André is one of the largest settlements in the state of Réunion, which is one of the overseas territories of France. It is a coastal community with the current number of residents approaching to sixty thousand people. The area is famous for its wonderful natural setting and amazing beaches, but it can not be named among the tourist destination due to quite remote location of the islands. At the same time, the town of Saint-André in Réunion is known as the place where marine debris of the lost Malasyia Airlines Flight 370 was found in summer 2015. The tragedy with the plane happened about 5 month earlier and about 25 hundred miles away from the coast of the town.
Map of Saint-André, Réunion, France
Saint-André, Réunion, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Saint-André, Réunion, France is -20.960600, and the longitude is 55.650600. Saint-André, Réunion, France is located at France country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 57' 38.1600'' S and 55° 39' 2.1600'' E.
Saint-André, Réunion, France Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||20° 57' 38.1600'' S|
|DMS Long||55° 39' 2.1600'' E|
Coordinates of Saint-André, Réunion, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in France
Also check out these related Towns.
- Saint-Raphaël, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France (43.425201, 6.768400)
- Annemasse, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (46.195801, 6.236400)
- Creil, Hauts-de-France, France (49.258301, 2.483300)
- Agen, Nouvelle-Aquitaine, France (44.204899, 0.621200)
- Six-Fours-les-Plages, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France (43.100899, 5.820000)
- Haguenau, the Grand Est, France (48.820000, 7.790000)
- Vitrolles, Bouches-du-Rhône, France (43.459999, 5.248600)
- Thonon-les-Bains, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France (46.362701, 6.475000)
- Tremblay-en-France, the Île-de-France, France (48.950001, 2.572200)
- La Ciotat, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France (43.176899, 5.608600)