Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -21.033899, 55.712799.
The town of Saint-Benoît is a community situated in the state of Réunion, which is an island in the Indian Ocean and is a part of the overseas areas which are under French governance. It is one of the largest town in the island, with the population close to forty thousand people. Saint-Benoît can be found in the eastern and coastal part of the country, and it is a center of agriculture, farming, and manufacturing. However, lately the town has become also a point of interest for tourists who come to explore beautiful local nature, green hills and small lakes between the hills, green valleys and amazing clean air. The largest lake in the state, Grand Étang, can be found nearby, and it is also one of the key tourist attractions.
Where is Saint-Benoît, Réunion on Map?
Road map of Saint-Benoît, Réunion shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Saint-Benoît, Réunion
Saint-Benoît, Réunion Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Saint-Benoît, Réunion is -21.033899, and the longitude is 55.712799. Saint-Benoît, Réunion is located at Reunion country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 2' 2.0364'' S and 55° 42' 46.0764'' E.
|DMS Lat||21° 2' 2.0364'' S|
|DMS Long||55° 42' 46.0764'' E|
Coordinates of Saint-Benoît, Réunion is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Reunion
Also check out these related Towns.
- Sainte-Suzanne, Réunion (-20.905600, 55.607201)
- La Possession, Reunion (-20.926399, 55.335800)
- Sainte-Marie, Réunion (-20.896900, 55.549198)
- Saint-Leu, Réunion (-21.166401, 55.286900)
- Le Port, Réunion (-20.939400, 55.287201)
- Saint-Benoît, Réunion (-21.033899, 55.712799)
- Saint-Joseph, Réunion (-21.378599, 55.619202)
- Saint-Louis, Réunion, France (-21.286699, 55.409199)
- Saint-Marie, Reunion (-20.897305, 55.551167)