Saint-Louis, Réunion, France
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -21.286699, 55.409199.
The town of Saint-Louis is a community situated on the island of Réunion, which is situated in the Indian Ocean and is one of the overseas in France. It is one of the largest settlements of the island and is the fifth-largest town in Reunion. The town can be found in the south western part of the island, and the population of the town is approximately close to fifty thousand people. The town is a part of Saint-Pierre town and a very good residential district, provided with all services and amenities which are common for the modern towns and cities. Saint-Louis is a small business and social life center, as well as an agricultural hub famous for producing a variety of tropical fruit and some crops.
Where is Saint-Louis, Réunion, France on Map?
Road map of Saint-Louis, Réunion, France shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Saint-Louis, Réunion, France
Saint-Louis, Réunion, France Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Saint-Louis, Réunion, France is -21.286699, and the longitude is 55.409199. Saint-Louis, Réunion, France is located at Reunion country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 17' 12.1164'' S and 55° 24' 33.1164'' E.
Saint-Louis, Réunion, France Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||21° 17' 12.1164'' S|
|DMS Long||55° 24' 33.1164'' E|
Coordinates of Saint-Louis, Réunion, France is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Reunion
Also check out these related Towns.
- Sainte-Suzanne, Réunion (-20.905600, 55.607201)
- La Possession, Reunion (-20.926399, 55.335800)
- Sainte-Marie, Réunion (-20.896900, 55.549198)
- Saint-Leu, Réunion (-21.166401, 55.286900)
- Le Port, Réunion (-20.939400, 55.287201)
- Saint-Benoît, Réunion (-21.033899, 55.712799)
- Saint-Joseph, Réunion (-21.378599, 55.619202)
- Saint-Louis, Réunion, France (-21.286699, 55.409199)
- Saint-Marie, Reunion (-20.897305, 55.551167)