Samara, Samara District, Russia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.241505, 50.221245.
Samara is a Russian city and the main seat of Samara District, situated near the river Volga, about 180 miles south from Kazan and about 600 miles south east of Moscow. It is a historic Russian city, with old traditions and unique national color. Local attractions and landmarks include Kirilo Mefodievsky Cathedral, Intercession Cathedral, Samara Embankment, Monument to Grigoriy Zatsepin, the monuments dedicated to the World War II history and other numerous monuments, local parks, etc.
Where is Samara, Samara District, Russia on Map?
Road map of Samara, Samara District, Russia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Samara, Samara District, Russia
Samara, Samara District, Russia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Samara, Samara District, Russia is 53.241505, and the longitude is 50.221245. Samara, Samara District, Russia is located at Russia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 14' 29.4180'' N and 50° 13' 16.4820'' E.
|DMS Lat||53° 14' 29.4180'' N|
|DMS Long||50° 13' 16.4820'' E|
Coordinates of Samara, Samara District, Russia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Russia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Perm, Perm Krai, Russia (58.000000, 56.316666)
- Ufa, the Republic of Bashkortostan, Russia (54.733334, 56.000000)
- Rostov on Don, Rostov Province, Russia (47.233334, 39.700001)
- Omsk, Omsk Province, Russia (54.983334, 73.366669)
- Kazan, the Republic of Tatarstan, Russia (55.796391, 49.108891)
- Yekaterinburg, Sverdlovsk Province, Russia (56.833332, 60.583332)
- St Petersburg, Russia (59.937500, 30.308611)
- Tobolsk, Tyumen Province, Russia (58.200348, 68.256332)
- Berdsk, Novosibirsk Province, Russia (54.766323, 83.086037)
- Kaliningrad, Kaliningrad Province, Russia (54.715424, 20.509207)