Scottish Rite Cathedral, IN, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.776131, -86.158195.
Scottish Rite Cathedral is one of the historic buildings located in downtown Indianapolis, USA. Constructed in 1927 and designed by George F. Schreiber, the building belongs to the Valley of Indianapolis Scottish Rite, a Masonic organization. It is a great example of Tudor Gothic architecture style. The tower of the cathedral ‘Singing Tower’ is 212 feet tall, and it has a floating ballroom. The building was added to the National Register of Historic Places on June 6, 1983.
Where is Scottish Rite Cathedral, IN, USA on Map?
Road map of Scottish Rite Cathedral, IN, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Scottish Rite Cathedral, IN, USA
Scottish Rite Cathedral, IN, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Scottish Rite Cathedral, IN, USA is 39.776131, and the longitude is -86.158195. Scottish Rite Cathedral, IN, USA is located at United States country in the Historical Landmarks place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 46' 34.0716'' N and 86° 9' 29.5020'' W.
|DMS Lat||39° 46' 34.0716'' N|
|DMS Long||86° 9' 29.5020'' W|
Coordinates of Scottish Rite Cathedral, IN, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Historical Landmarks in United States
Also check out these related Historical Landmarks.
- Kennedy Space Center, FL, USA (28.573469, -80.651070)
- The spot where Wish You Were Here Album Cover was photographed (34.147484, -118.338547)
- Hollywood Walk of Fame, CA, USA (34.101639, -118.326782)
- Hollywood Sign, CA, USA (34.134117, -118.321495)
- Indiana War Memorial & Museum, IN, USA (39.773380, -86.156960)
- Scottish Rite Cathedral, IN, USA (39.776131, -86.158195)