Seefeld, Tyrol, Austria
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 47.330002, 11.187774.
Seefeld is a town, known as a key ski tourism destination in Europe, located in western Austria. The town attracts thousands of skiing fans every year. It is famous for its being a host of the Winter Olympic Games. It offers first-class accommodation and the most advanced ski resorts year-round. There are lots of tourist attractions, hiking areas, indoor & outdoor swimming pools, and sports facilities in the town, including Olympiabad Seefeld, Gschwandtkopf, Speicherteich, Strandbad Strandperle, Geigenbühel, Aussichtssteg Wildsee, and so on.
Where is Seefeld, Tyrol, Austria on Map?
Road map of Seefeld, Tyrol, Austria shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Seefeld, Tyrol, Austria
Seefeld, Tyrol, Austria Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Seefeld, Tyrol, Austria is 47.330002, and the longitude is 11.187774. Seefeld, Tyrol, Austria is located at Austria country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 47° 19' 48.0072'' N and 11° 11' 15.9864'' E.
|DMS Lat||47° 19' 48.0072'' N|
|DMS Long||11° 11' 15.9864'' E|
Coordinates of Seefeld, Tyrol, Austria is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Austria
Also check out these related Towns.
- Mondsee, Vöcklabruck, Austria (47.856667, 13.351667)
- Wattens, Tyrol, Austria (47.294640, 11.586556)
- Alpbach, Tyrol, Austria (47.399094, 11.943168)
- Kühtai Saddle, Silz, Austria (47.213917, 11.016144)
- Pörtschach am Wörthersee, Wörthersee, Austria (46.636551, 14.139443)
- Kleinarl, Saltzburg, Austria (47.275269, 13.319443)
- Klosterneuburg, Austria (48.309868, 16.323772)
- Herz Jesu Kirche, Graz, Austria (47.069355, 15.455328)
- Reutte, Tyrol, Austria (47.488789, 10.718650)
- Engerwitzdorf, Austria (48.344322, 14.442712)