Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -6.966667, 110.416664.
Semarang is a large coastal city and capital of Central Java province, located on the northern coast of the island. It is a center of industry, commerce, and transportation, with a large port, railway stations, and an excellent on-land transportation network. Semarang was also chosen as the cleanest tourist destination in Southeast Asia by the ASEAN Clean Tourist City Standard for 2020–2022. The city has been well connected to all major cities on the island, and there is an airport named Jenderal Ahmad Yani International Airport which is located about 11 kilometers from the city center.
Local landmarks include numerous temples, mosques, churches, parks, gardens, and many more. Historical landmarks and points of interest in the city include Blenduk Church, The Great Mosque of Central Java, Gedung Batu Temple, Pagoda Avalokitesvara, Lawang Sewu, Kota Lama Semarang, Museum Mandala Bakti, Great Temple Of Giri Natha, Java Supermall, Ciputra Mall Semarang, Banjir Kanal Barat, Indonesia Kaya Park, Pantai Baruna, Cipta Beach, Grand Maerakaca, etc. The city is home to the Diponegoro University and the Soegijapranata University. Jatidiri Stadium is also in the city.
Where is Semarang, Indonesia on Map?
Road map of Semarang, Indonesia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Semarang, Indonesia
Semarang, Indonesia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Semarang, Indonesia is -6.966667, and the longitude is 110.416664. Semarang, Indonesia is located at Indonesia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 6° 58' 0.0012'' S and 110° 24' 59.9904'' E.
|DMS Lat||6° 58' 0.0012'' S|
|DMS Long||110° 24' 59.9904'' E|
Coordinates of Semarang, Indonesia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Indonesia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Jakarta, Indonesia (-6.200000, 106.816666)
- Pamekasan, Pamekasan Regency, East Jawa, Indonesia (-7.161367, 113.482498)
- Banda Aceh, Banda Aceh City, Aceh, Indonesia (5.548290, 95.323753)
- Ambon, Ambon Island, Maluku, Indonesia (-3.654703, 128.190643)
- Palopo, Wara, South Sulawesi, Indonesia (-2.994494, 120.195465)
- Soreang, Bandung, West Java, Indonesia (-7.025253, 107.519760)
- Dumai, Dumai Province, Riau, Indonesia (1.694394, 101.445007)
- Pematang Siantar City, North Sumatra, Indonesia (2.970042, 99.068169)
- Banjarsari, Surakarta City, Central Java, Indonesia (-7.550676, 110.828316)
- Lhoksukon, Aceh Utara, Aceh, Indonesia (5.051701, 97.318123)