Serang, Serang City, Banten, Indonesia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -6.120000, 106.150276.
Serang, or Serang City, is a large city with the population close to 650,000 people located in the province of Banten, Indonesia. It used to be the capital of the same name regency and one of the most developed cities of the country. The city is divided into 6 administrative districts and is a key transportation point of the area. It also has a wonderful location on the lowlands at the coastline, surrounded with high mountains covered with evergreen trees.
Map of Serang, Serang City, Banten, Indonesia
Serang, Serang City, Banten, Indonesia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Serang, Serang City, Banten, Indonesia is -6.120000, and the longitude is 106.150276. Serang, Serang City, Banten, Indonesia is located at Indonesia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 6° 7' 12.0000'' S and 106° 9' 0.9936'' E.
Serang, Serang City, Banten, Indonesia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||6° 7' 12.0000'' S|
|DMS Long||106° 9' 0.9936'' E|
Coordinates of Serang, Serang City, Banten, Indonesia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Indonesia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Jakarta, the Special Capital City of Jakarta, Indonesia (-6.200000, 106.816666)
- Pamekasan, Pamekasan Regency, East Jawa, Indonesia (-7.161367, 113.482498)
- Banda Aceh, Banda Aceh City, Aceh, Indonesia (5.548290, 95.323753)
- Ambon, Ambon Island, Maluku, Indonesia (-3.654703, 128.190643)
- Palopo, Wara, South Sulawesi, Indonesia (-2.994494, 120.195465)
- Soreang, Bandung, West Java, Indonesia (-7.025253, 107.519760)
- Dumai, Dumai Province, Riau, Indonesia (1.694394, 101.445007)
- Pematang Siantar City, North Sumatra, Indonesia (2.970042, 99.068169)
- Banjarsari, Surakarta City, Central Java, Indonesia (-7.550676, 110.828316)
- Lhoksukon, Aceh Utara, Aceh, Indonesia (5.051701, 97.318123)