Sitka, AK, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 57.053055, -135.330002.
Sitka is a small town in southern Alaska, which is the north western state of the USA. It is situated on the shores of so called Sitka Sound Bay on Baranof Island and is a former settlement of immigrants from Russia known as Novo Arkhangelsk. It is a part of one of the largest boroughs in the state, with quite a large area but not too numerous residents. There is a very popular historic and natural attraction in the area, the Sitka National Historic Park where it is possible to observe the traces of the indigenous Sitka tribe living. The current population of the town is close to 9,000 people and most of those are farmers and fishermen. The climate is not too cold but exceptionally humid and rainy.
Where is Sitka, AK, USA on Map?
Road map of Sitka, AK, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sitka, AK, USA
Sitka, AK, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sitka, AK, USA is 57.053055, and the longitude is -135.330002. Sitka, AK, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 57° 3' 10.9980'' N and 135° 19' 48.0072'' W.
|DMS Lat||57° 3' 10.9980'' N|
|DMS Long||135° 19' 48.0072'' W|
Coordinates of Sitka, AK, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Norwood, MA, USA (42.184155, -71.206245)
- Natick, MA, USA (42.281342, -71.354950)
- Milton, MA, USA (42.250683, -71.071663)
- Marblehead, MA, USA (42.499683, -70.863861)
- Ludlow, MA, USA (42.181541, -72.478432)
- Lexington, MA, USA (42.447357, -71.234619)
- Lenox, MA, USA (42.368195, -73.285858)
- Ipswich, MA, USA (42.683186, -70.856850)
- Hingham, MA, USA (42.232655, -70.900253)
- Harwich, MA, USA (41.681442, -70.097572)