Fort Smith, AR, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.385803, -94.403229.
The second large city in the state, Fort Smith is situated in the westernmost part of Arkansas, right at the border with Oklahoma. It is nested near the bent of the Arkansas River and is a center of culture, education, manufacturing, and social life. Fort Smith is a home to about 89,000 people but together with all large and small towns in the neighborhood (including the ones in Oklahoma), the urban area has the population approaching to 300,000 people. The cultural life of the city is varied, with a number of museums (Fort Smith Trolley Museum, Fort Smith Regional Art Museum, Fort Smith Museum of History, Fort Smith Air Museum, and others) as well as annual music and arts related events taking place in the city. Fort Smith is also a popular destination for shoppers.
Map of Fort Smith, AR, USA
Fort Smith, AR, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Fort Smith, AR, USA is 35.385803, and the longitude is -94.403229. Fort Smith, AR, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 23' 8.8908'' N and 94° 24' 11.6244'' W.
Fort Smith, AR, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||35° 23' 8.8908'' N|
|DMS Long||94° 24' 11.6244'' W|
Coordinates of Fort Smith, AR, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)
- Sikeston, MO, USA (36.879444, -89.585281)
- Mesquite, TX, USA (32.782780, -96.610001)