Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.891014, -77.026703.
Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History is the most popular natural history museum in the country, located at 10th St. & Constitution Ave. NW, on the National Mall in Washington, D.C., USA. Established in 1910 and administered by the Smithsonian Institution, it is one of the most visited museums in the world and larger than 18 football fields. The museum has also the largest natural history collection in the world. It has free admission and no tickets required. The museum has many impressive collections and exhibitions including The National Gem and Mineral Collection, The Behring Hall of Mammals, The Hall of Dinosaurs, The Korea Gallery, The Sant Ocean Hall, The David H. Koch Hall of Human OriginsUrban Bird Habitat Garden, and so on. Nearby attractions are the Smithsonian Pollinator Garden, National Gallery of Art – Sculpture Garden, Hirshhorn Sculpture Garden, Smithsonian National Museum of American History, Smithsonian Castle, and Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum.
Where is Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History on Map?
Road map of Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History
Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History is 38.891014, and the longitude is -77.026703. Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History is located at United States country in the Museums place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 53' 27.6504'' N and 77° 1' 36.1308'' W.
|DMS Lat||38° 53' 27.6504'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 1' 36.1308'' W|
Coordinates of Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Museums in United States
Also check out these related Museums.
- The Costume Institute at the Metropolitan Museum of Art that hosts the Met Gala (40.779419, -73.963188)
- Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, OH, USA (41.508587, -81.695602)
- Graceland, Memphis, TN, USA (35.047722, -90.026573)
- The National WWII Museum, LA, USA (29.942966, -90.070610)
- Museum Campus, IL, USA (41.864193, -87.617020)
- Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago, USA (41.790432, -87.583809)
- Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History (38.891014, -77.026703)
- The Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, NY, USA (40.764389, -73.999786)
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum, New York, USA (40.711449, -74.013855)
- Madame Tussauds New York, USA (40.756409, -73.988823)