Spišský hrad (Spis Castle), Slovakia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.000496, 20.768625.
Spišský hrad or Spis Castle is one of the most beautiful ancient castles of Slovakia. It is known as one of the largest castles of Central Europe, as well as one of the castles of the highest location. Dated back to the 12th century, in modern times most of the castle is preserved as ruins only. The castle was made from white construction material which add more beauty and more mystic to the building.
Map of Spišský hrad (Spis Castle), Slovakia
Spišský hrad (Spis Castle), Slovakia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Spišský hrad (Spis Castle), Slovakia is 49.000496, and the longitude is 20.768625. Spišský hrad (Spis Castle), Slovakia is located at Slovakia country in the Castles place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 0' 1.7856'' N and 20° 46' 7.0500'' E.
Spišský hrad (Spis Castle), Slovakia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||49° 0' 1.7856'' N|
|DMS Long||20° 46' 7.0500'' E|
Coordinates of Spišský hrad (Spis Castle), Slovakia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Castles in Slovakia
Also check out these related Castles.
- Deving Castle, Devín, Slovakia (48.173916, 16.978720)
- Bratislava Castle, Bratislava, Slovakia (48.142109, 17.100235)
- Spišský hrad (Spis Castle), Slovakia (49.000496, 20.768625)
- Bratislavský hrad Zámocká, Bratislava (48.142296, 17.099812)
- Červený Kameň Castle, Slovakia (48.390236, 17.362228)
- Bojnice Castle Zámok, Slovakia (48.780216, 18.577730)
- Nitra Castle, Slovakia (48.318478, 18.086349)