St. James’s Park, London, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.502464, -0.137000.
St. James’s Park is one of the oldest, historic, and recognizable parks in the country, as well as the oldest Royal Park in central London. Located between The Mall and Birdcage Walk, in the government area of Westminster, the park has a total area of 23 hectares (57 acres). The park's history dates back to the beginning of the 17th century. St. James’s Park is surrounded by many landmarks, iconic buildings, and tourist attractions including Buckingham Palace, Buckingham Palace Garden, The Queen's Gallery, Palace of Westminster, Victoria Memorial, Central Hall Westminster, Clarence House, Spencer House, Lancaster House, Whitehall, The Diana Princess Of Wales Memorial Walk, Duck Island Cottage, Churchill War Rooms, The Cenotaph, Field Marshal Earl Haig Memorial, Old War Office Building, Admiralty Arch, Institute of Contemporary Arts, and Green Park. 10 Downing Street where the British Prime Minister lives and works is near the park. St. James’s Park has also been used as a filming location in movies like Die Another Day, The Children of Men, 101 Dalmatians, Match Point, etc.
Where is St. James’s Park, London, UK on Map?
Road map of St. James’s Park, London, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of St. James’s Park, London, UK
St. James’s Park, London, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of St. James’s Park, London, UK is 51.502464, and the longitude is -0.137000. St. James’s Park, London, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Parks place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 30' 8.8704'' N and 0° 8' 13.2000'' W.
|DMS Lat||51° 30' 8.8704'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 8' 13.2000'' W|
Coordinates of St. James’s Park, London, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Parks in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Parks.
- St. James’s Park, London, UK (51.502464, -0.137000)
- Henham Park, which has been home to Latitude Festival (52.334541, 1.594031)
- Greenwich Park, London, UK (51.476688, 0.000130)
- Calton Hill, Edinburgh, UK (55.955276, -3.182222)
- Hyde Park, London, the UK (51.508610, -0.163611)
- Highfields Park, Lenton, UK (52.932476, -1.194917)
- Waylands Scout Campsite, Westerham, Greater London, the UK (51.301216, 0.066916)
- Filwood Green Business Park, Bristol, UK (51.420513, -2.584212)
- Beddington Park, Wallington, Surrey, UK (51.372288, -0.146701)
- Pollok Park, House and Garden, Glasgow City, UK (55.828602, -4.311233)