St Petersburg, St.Petersburg Province, Russia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 59.937500, 30.308611.
Known as the cultural capital of Russia, St Petersburg is the second largest and one of the most beautiful cities of the country, as well as the capital of St.Petersburg Province. Located in the north westernmost part of the country, the city is a key business, commerce, transportation, education, and social life center of the area. It is a large port and an extremely popular tourist spot, with a large number of tourists visiting the city annually. The city was established in the early 18th century by a Russian King Peter the 1st, and was built a northern capital of Russia. The number of ocal landmarks and tourist attractions is really large, ranging from old palaces and galleries and ending up with modern shopping malls and night clubs. The main attractions include the Winter Palace, the Mariinsky Theater, Russian Museum, the Puskin Museum, the St.Isaac Cathedral, numerous monuments, etc.
Where is St Petersburg, St.Petersburg Province, Russia on Map?
Road map of St Petersburg, St.Petersburg Province, Russia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of St Petersburg, St.Petersburg Province, Russia
St Petersburg, St.Petersburg Province, Russia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of St Petersburg, St.Petersburg Province, Russia is 59.937500, and the longitude is 30.308611. St Petersburg, St.Petersburg Province, Russia is located at Russia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 59° 56' 15.0000'' N and 30° 18' 30.9996'' E.
|DMS Lat||59° 56' 15.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||30° 18' 30.9996'' E|
Coordinates of St Petersburg, St.Petersburg Province, Russia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Russia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Perm, Perm Krai, Russia (58.000000, 56.316666)
- Ufa, the Republic of Bashkortostan, Russia (54.733334, 56.000000)
- Rostov on Don, Rostov Province, Russia (47.233334, 39.700001)
- Omsk, Omsk Province, Russia (54.983334, 73.366669)
- Kazan, the Republic of Tatarstan, Russia (55.796391, 49.108891)
- Yekaterinburg, Sverdlovsk Province, Russia (56.833332, 60.583332)
- St Petersburg, St.Petersburg Province, Russia (59.937500, 30.308611)
- Tobolsk, Tyumen Province, Russia (58.200348, 68.256332)
- Berdsk, Novosibirsk Province, Russia (54.766323, 83.086037)
- Kaliningrad, Kaliningrad Province, Russia (54.715424, 20.509207)