Tyumen, Tyumen Province, Russia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 57.161297, 65.525017.
Tyumen is a large city and the capital of Tyumen Province in central Russia, located about 16 hundred miles east of Moscow. The city was established in the 16th century and is considered to be one of the first and the fastest developing cities in Siberia, along with Novosibirsk and Irkutsk. Tyumen is an industrial and business center of the region, with plenty of factories and industrial corporations. Located near the border with Kazakhstan, the city is an important transportation spot.
Where is Tyumen, Tyumen Province, Russia on Map?
Road map of Tyumen, Tyumen Province, Russia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Tyumen, Tyumen Province, Russia
Tyumen, Tyumen Province, Russia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tyumen, Tyumen Province, Russia is 57.161297, and the longitude is 65.525017. Tyumen, Tyumen Province, Russia is located at Russia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 57° 9' 40.6692'' N and 65° 31' 30.0612'' E.
|DMS Lat||57° 9' 40.6692'' N|
|DMS Long||65° 31' 30.0612'' E|
Coordinates of Tyumen, Tyumen Province, Russia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Russia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Perm, Perm Krai, Russia (58.000000, 56.316666)
- Ufa, the Republic of Bashkortostan, Russia (54.733334, 56.000000)
- Rostov on Don, Rostov Province, Russia (47.233334, 39.700001)
- Omsk, Omsk Province, Russia (54.983334, 73.366669)
- Kazan, the Republic of Tatarstan, Russia (55.796391, 49.108891)
- Yekaterinburg, Sverdlovsk Province, Russia (56.833332, 60.583332)
- St Petersburg, St.Petersburg Province, Russia (59.937500, 30.308611)
- Tobolsk, Tyumen Province, Russia (58.200348, 68.256332)
- Berdsk, Novosibirsk Province, Russia (54.766323, 83.086037)
- Kaliningrad, Kaliningrad Province, Russia (54.715424, 20.509207)