Stabat, Langkat Regency, North Sumatra, Indonesia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 3.750531, 98.470528.
Stabat is a small city with the number of residents close to 80,000 people, located 12 miles southwest from the city of Medan in central Langkat Regency, North Sumatra province of Indonesia. Since the early colonial epochs the city was a small self-governing community, which changed a few rulers and was under protectorate of the UK, Denmark, Portugal, etc. Today, the community is dominated by Javanese people, with a serious portion of the population being of Malay origin.
Map of Stabat, Langkat Regency, North Sumatra, Indonesia
Stabat, Langkat Regency, North Sumatra, Indonesia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Stabat, Langkat Regency, North Sumatra, Indonesia is 3.750531, and the longitude is 98.470528. Stabat, Langkat Regency, North Sumatra, Indonesia is located at Indonesia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 3° 45' 1.9116'' N and 98° 28' 13.9008'' E.
Stabat, Langkat Regency, North Sumatra, Indonesia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||3° 45' 1.9116'' N|
|DMS Long||98° 28' 13.9008'' E|
Coordinates of Stabat, Langkat Regency, North Sumatra, Indonesia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Indonesia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Jakarta, the Special Capital City of Jakarta, Indonesia (-6.200000, 106.816666)
- Pamekasan, Pamekasan Regency, East Jawa, Indonesia (-7.161367, 113.482498)
- Banda Aceh, Banda Aceh City, Aceh, Indonesia (5.548290, 95.323753)
- Ambon, Ambon Island, Maluku, Indonesia (-3.654703, 128.190643)
- Palopo, Wara, South Sulawesi, Indonesia (-2.994494, 120.195465)
- Soreang, Bandung, West Java, Indonesia (-7.025253, 107.519760)
- Dumai, Dumai Province, Riau, Indonesia (1.694394, 101.445007)
- Pematang Siantar City, North Sumatra, Indonesia (2.970042, 99.068169)
- Banjarsari, Surakarta City, Central Java, Indonesia (-7.550676, 110.828316)
- Lhoksukon, Aceh Utara, Aceh, Indonesia (5.051701, 97.318123)