Stem, NC, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.199867, -78.722229.
Stem is a small town in Granville County, North Carolina, USA, located close to Interstate 85 and 33 miles north of Raleigh. It has a total area of 1.5 square miles. There are a few nature preserves in the area, such as Ledge Creek Forest Conservation Area and Roberts Chapel Conservation Area. South Granville Memorial Gardens and Jack Day Kiddie Park are among the points of interest. The town is home to Granville Central High School.
Where is Stem, NC, USA on Map?
Road map of Stem, NC, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Stem, NC, USA
Stem, NC, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Stem, NC, USA is 36.199867, and the longitude is -78.722229. Stem, NC, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 11' 59.5212'' N and 78° 43' 20.0244'' W.
|DMS Lat||36° 11' 59.5212'' N|
|DMS Long||78° 43' 20.0244'' W|
Coordinates of Stem, NC, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Norwood, MA, USA (42.184155, -71.206245)
- Natick, MA, USA (42.281342, -71.354950)
- Milton, MA, USA (42.250683, -71.071663)
- Marblehead, MA, USA (42.499683, -70.863861)
- Ludlow, MA, USA (42.181541, -72.478432)
- Lexington, MA, USA (42.447357, -71.234619)
- Lenox, MA, USA (42.368195, -73.285858)
- Ipswich, MA, USA (42.683186, -70.856850)
- Hingham, MA, USA (42.232655, -70.900253)
- Harwich, MA, USA (41.681442, -70.097572)