St Anthony, ND, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 46.617489, -100.911865.
Saint Anthony is a very small town in southern North Dakota, USA. It is situated near Highway 6 and is a tiny settlement, with the population now close to 35 people only. St Anthony was founded bout 130 years ago by a group of immigrants from Germany and named after the Saint they worshiped. The town used to be more crowded and very developed, with a good school and church. Despite being a dying settlement, the town still has the school and a small cafe working there. Saint Anthony can be an interesting place to visit, especially for those who like outdoor activities since there is a small natural preserve located two miles north of the town.
Map of St Anthony, ND, USA
St Anthony, ND, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of St Anthony, ND, USA is 46.617489, and the longitude is -100.911865. St Anthony, ND, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 46° 37' 2.9604'' N and 100° 54' 42.7140'' W.
St Anthony, ND, USA elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
St Anthony, ND, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||46° 37' 2.9604'' N|
|DMS Long||100° 54' 42.7140'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of St Anthony, ND, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Hope, AR, USA (33.669964, -93.590096)
- Garland City, AR, USA (33.363426, -93.710762)
- Van Buren, AR, USA (35.436657, -94.348076)
- Paris, AR, USA (35.293526, -93.729881)
- Dahlonega, GA, USA (34.530617, -83.983467)
- Mountainburg, AR, USA (35.635731, -94.167915)
- Morrilton, AR, USA (35.152599, -92.743797)
- Charleston, AR, USA (35.297035, -94.036316)
- Clarksville, TN, USA (36.531273, -87.353775)
- Booneville, AR, USA (35.140156, -93.921829)