Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.783333, 9.183333.
A wonderful city on the Neckar River, Stuttgart is the capital and the cultural center of the province of Baden-Württemberg, which can be found in southern Germany. The city is very old and was established during the times of the Roman Empire inhabiting the area of modern Germany. In the early Middle Ages it became a trade and agricultural spot, and later on it has developed into an important industrial, commercial, military, and social life spot. Modern Stuttgard is a home to almost 650 thousand people, and is an important center of education, arts, and sports. Tourist attractions of the city include old architecture like Solitude Palace, the Old Castle, Ludwigsburg Palace, Castle Hohenheim, Württemberg Mausoleum, Weissenhof Estate, Wilhelma Zoo and Botanical Gardens, Killesbergpark, the Church of Johannes, and many more.
Map of Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany is 48.783333, and the longitude is 9.183333. Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany is located at Germany country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 46' 59.9988'' N and 9° 10' 59.9988'' E.
Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||48° 46' 59.9988'' N|
|DMS Long||9° 10' 59.9988'' E|
Coordinates of Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Germany
Also check out these related Cities.
- Salzgitter, Lower Saxony, Germany (52.150002, 10.333333)
- Hildesheim, Lower Saxony, Germany (52.150002, 9.950000)
- Siegen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (50.883331, 8.016667)
- Erlangen, Bavaria, Germany (49.583332, 11.016667)
- Remscheid, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.183334, 7.200000)
- Jena, Thuringia, Germany (50.927223, 11.586111)
- Bergisch Gladbach, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.099998, 7.116667)
- Reutlingen, Baden-Württemberg, Germany (48.483334, 9.216667)
- Bremerhaven, Bremen, Germany (53.549999, 8.583333)
- Recklinghausen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany (51.584999, 7.161944)